Advocacy For Our Kids
- Consulting services
- Review of educational records.
- Attend IEP and 504 meetings.
- Review and develop IEP's and 504's.
- Review goals and accommodations.
- Write goals and accommodations in IEP's and 504 plans customized to the student.
- Referral service to psychologists, speech therapists, and attorneys, etc.
- Communication with the school system.
- Conflict resolution
- File Due Process Hearing Requests
- File Complaints against school districts at the State level and/ or Federal government
- Represent parents in mediation
- Testify as an expert witness in court proceedings.
We advocate nationwide.
- We advocate in all 50 states and all US territories, including military bases overseas where students attend school on a military base. . Meetings can occur via phone or video conference if we are unable to be on site.
- Fax or email documentation to us.
The initial phone consultation is free. We want parents to be able to afford our services. Therefore, we keep our fees reasonable. For those who qualify we use a sliding scale based on income. Income verification will be required to qualify based on income.
Call us today at 404-988-4411 for a FREE initial 30 minute phone consultation!